Thanks so much for joining me at Create and Find. This is a blog about creating a life you love and finding what makes you happy. A little DIY, decor, family fun ideas, budgeting, food ideas, and more.
Why did I start this blog?
I have a home decor and DIY blog that I started last year. However, I’ve found over the last year and a few months of blogging that I enjoy writing about different subjects. And I found that more and more, I’ve been searching for what really makes me happy in life. I’m married to a saint of a guy that puts up with all my “new ideas”. We have two children together and a big goofy dog. Since I turned 40 last year, I decided that was my year to start something new. So my first blog was “born”. And I still love writing about home and DIY, but I want to branch out. So here we are. Branching out. Finding ways to create a life I love and find what makes me happy. Here’s hoping you can do the same!
A little about me:
- My degree is in pharmacy, so this blog was way out of my comfort zone
- I’ve got two kids at home and I’m definitely not the “fun” parent
- I like doing projects to an extent. Once we complete a big project, it’s a while before I want to pick up a paint brush again.
- If I don’t have coffee in the morning, I’m not very pleasant. And I didn’t even start drinking coffee until a few years ago.
- It’s hard for me to be idle. I’m always doing something.
- I’m very frugal (or cheap if you prefer). I like finding ways to save money and I’m kind of a dork about it. I like spreadsheets and lists.
Here’s a little sample of what you can find here:
Home Decor Ideas
Food and Recipes
And this is what makes me the happiest: Me and my peeps. They make my world happy.
Ideas for posts – send them to me at email@example.com